220.127.116.11 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on April 17, 2015
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added crafting level requirements: Level 1: Improvised Items[/*] Level 2: Metal Structures[/*] Level 3: Complex Buildables[/*]
- Added cooking level requirements: Level 1: Ingredients[/*] Level 2: Snack Meals[/*] Level 3: Formal Meals[/*]
- Added fire requirement to cooking. For now this means campfires.
- Added quality to food and water. Lower quality reduces the amount of food/water gained. Anything below 50% is unhealthy and causes sickness.
- Added ability to purify liquids with tablets under the repair tab.
- Added bread. (ID 460)
- Added tuna sandwich. (ID 461)
- Improved skills to only improve, not gating access to repair and healing others. [Right click on another player to heal them.]
- Improved skills death balance.
- Improved quality icons on small items.
- Tweaked ingredient healthyness a bit lower.
- Tweaked snayperskya recoil a bit lower.
- Fixed flares in mechanic spawns.
- Fixed vaccine description length.
- Fixed a naming convention issue with stats.
- Fixed crafted items to start with 100% quality.