BlimpsYou can now find blimps anchored at Kent Raceway in Washington ready to spectate the race!They're the first air vehicle in the game that remains at their set cruising altitude without a pilot. You exit the blimp on top which makes it easier to build on.
- Added Police Motorcycle. [ID 188]
- Added hunting quest condition type. (Condition_#_Type Kills_Animals)
- Added support for item crafting blueprints to use quest conditions and rewards. (Blueprint_#_Conditions and Blueprint_#_Rewards)
- Added DamageTool::playerDamaged event for plugins to override damage values.
- Added support for plugins to adjust gravity per-player. (PlayerMovement::sendPluginGravityMultiplier)
- Added ability to set 3rd person center in vehicle with "Camera_Center" child transform.
- Added support for trains on looped tracks.
Trunk StorageThe long, long requested trunk storage space has finally arrived! You can access it underneath the usual vehicle menu controls like door locks and passenger seating. I did my best to add it to every vehicle, but there are quite a few so some tweaking might be required.
- Added Explosive Chewing Gum. [ID 1510]
- Added Cargo Train #2 to Yukon.
- Added Discord Rich Presence integration meaning you can now create invites and see friend status through Discord.
- Added ability to load platform specific asset bundles e.g. _Mac.unity3d or _Linux.unity3d.
- Added gameplay config option to disable suicide button.
- Added level config option to disable compactor.
- Added flatbeds to driveable cargo train.
- Added support for buildables on multiple moving sections of vehicles.
- Added admin command ability to teleport to your waypoint. [/teleport wp]
- Added RocketMod t-shirt the sales of which support fr34kyn01535.
HalloweenThe Halloween event is now live! You'll find Neuschwanstein Castle and The Liberator have dressed up to celebrate and can get Halloween Gift Presents as drops throughout. It will be available until the next update on the 3rd.
TrainsOn Russia you'll now find a driveable train on the main line! It's the new fastest way to travel in the game - as long as your destination is along the tracks anyway. The goal is to sort out any issues with the train features this week and then in the coming updates to add support for multiple attached train cars (I'm thinking flatbeds so you can build huge bases on the train!) as well as bring them to the other maps.
Hotbar & BicyclesThe first stamina-powered vehicle is now available in-game: the bicycle! These can be found commonly on all official maps except the Yukon and are the first vehicle not to burn fuel. You can ride the bicycle infinitely or hold the sprint key to consume stamina and pedal faster. Your movement/stamina related skills transfer over to bicycles as well!At the bottom of your screen you can now faintly see every item that you currently have hotkeyed. This helps when you use hotkeys for a lot of items but can be turned off in the options menu "Show Hotbar".
DirtbikesYou can now find dirtbikes anywhere you'd find quads before! They offer similar advantages to snowmobiles but in non-snow environments.
- Added ability for arena maps to spawn players with items. For an example see Alpha Valley's config file.
- Tweaked cloud rainyness/snowyness to be visible only in rain/snow volumes.
- Tweaked compass UI to not conflict with gasmask.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page!