Why the weird timing?Recently some exploits were discovered which some cheaters began abusing to crash clients. The vast majority of netcode had individual checks to ensure it was allowed to be called, but there were a few that were incorrectly implemented. Rather than only fixing these cases I reworked how these checks are performed across literally all of the netcode, so that the same mistake can't be made again. In the process of reviewing the ~350 network message types I actually found another ~3 similar exploits which are now patched as well.There may be some strange side effects of all these changes, in which case I'll try to get a patch out quickly or roll-back the update.Edit: It seems the crash / log spam some players have been experiencing only happens if Discord is running, and is related to the latest version of the Discord API which Unturned updated to. I'm going to reapply the patch and disable the Discord Rich Presence integration for now.
- Added Max_Walkable_Slope option to level config. [Default 59]
- Improved vehicle UI to more clearly show when locked.
- Athens: Increased arena circle speed.
- Athens: Buffed HMG damage higher.
Athens Arena | NEW Timed Curated MapDanaby, the creator of Bunker Arena among several other popular arena maps on the workshop, has just released his second curated arena map:
- Added ability to ignore blueprints to avoid accidentally crafting them. Ignored blueprints are hidden when 'hide uncraftable blueprints' is enabled.
- Added 'allowed IPs' field to workshop submission tool which enables server networks to have workshop items restricted to download only on their servers when using the WorkshopDownloadIDs.json feature.
- Added support for NPCs to sell vehicles by specifying _Type Vehicle and a _Spawnpoint in vendor asset.
- Added support for animals to predictably spawn in arena mode.
- Added Spawn_With_Max_Skills and Spawn_With_Stamina_Skills config options.
- Added onApplyingDefaultSkills event to PlayerSkills for plugins.
Greece Update 3 of 3Spyjack, well known for his incredible use of NPC features in his "Tales of Terror" mod, has been hard at work since the initial launch of Greece on this huge NPC update! Now available in-game these are some of the highest quality quests yet - from critical thinking puzzles (that still challenge him from time to time), to multi-stage construction, to some questlines with many alternative endings.
Ireland Timed Curated MapStorm_Epidemic, Th3o, Diesel_Sisel and Misterl212 - creators of a ton of popular workshop content such as The Driftless
- Added Impact Grenade. [ID 1520]
- Added "Fuse_Length" throwable option and Explode_On_Impact option which works for flashbangs as well.
- Added experimental ui.text_scale and ui.layout_scale options which make the game better playable on low (800x600) and high (4k) resolutions. You can give them a try by setting them from the terminal, or by adding some lines to Unturned/Execute.config or Unturned/Cloud/Execute.config: ui.text_scale # and ui.layout_scale # (e.g. ui.text_scale 0.5 for 50% of normal size, or ui.text_scale 2 for 200% size)
- Added Arctic Alicepack. [ID 1511]
- Added Arctic Ghillie Suit. [IDs 1512-1515]
- Added Arctic Military Outfit. [IDs 1516-1519]
- Added alpha blended decal mode. [Default mode is still Masked, for an example look in the /Objects/Small/Decals folder.]
- Added Player_Life_Health, Player_Life_Food, Player_Life_Water and Player_Life_Virus NPC condition types.
- Added core military vehicles to examples folder to make custom versions for maps easier.
- Added Boss_Nuclear zombie type for nuclear power plants on custom maps.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page! (free for the first person!)