- Added Top Gun quest for Andy on the Liberator.
- Added Fighter Jet.
- Added Fighter Pilot Outfit.
- Added assets for waterfalls, simple example in Devtest4.
- Added effect volumes to devkit for placing particle effects.
- Added lock handles option to selection tool.
- Added ability to spawn objects/types by E hotkey in devkit.
- Added search fields to landscape and foliage filtered browsers.
This week I've been continuing work on the objects for the new map, Silo 22's big brother being the most exciting, and looking through the suggestions/feedback many of you have been posting.If you have any city/town related ideas I'm especially curious to see those at the moment, for example Washington had the new largest city with overpasses and skyscrapers and Russia had the underground metro system, thinking of a few unique ones for this map like burned to the ground in rubble, flooded district, Coalition fortified encampment - no guarantees but along those lines.My thinking with the zombie difficulty assets is to allow a new sort of progression where the higher tiered areas of the map have higher concentrations of the more challenging zombie types.Very tangential but Silo 22 was the first object I made the same day we started planning Russia which got me really excited to release the map, I think it's kind of the centerpiece/setpiece, and these new bases have given me the same feeling again!The goal for next week is to continue new objects, start on the landscape details and potentially begin making new items some of which might come out before the map. Update-wise the next version of Hawaii will ideally be ready sometime before this new map I'm working on.
- Added support for shooting turret from pilot seat.
- Fixed some cases where neck could get stuck.
- Fixed exploit using crops to push camera through wall.
- Fixed off scope reticule scaling.
- Fixed several buildables showing flat white.
- Fixed potential problem corrupting long text on signs.
- Fixed popping some vehicles' wheels off.
- Fixed turning off vehicle exhaust after death.
Groups ChangesYou can now set your character's main group from the survivor screen which uses the Steam groups system. When joining a server it will automatically place you into your Steam group, or a group with the friends from your lobby if you're in a lobby. From there you can choose to form/join groups using the new dynamic group features, or rejoin your Steam group using a persistent invite at the top of the queue.For servers which rely on groups for teams or don't want players able to manually join/leave groups (e.g. using a plugin that automatically places you into a group) you can set Allow_Dynamic_Groups in the Gameplay config file to false. This will keep the player in whichever Steam group they have selected or the group your code/mods set PlayerID.Group to.
Under the play menu you can now form a lobby and invite friends from your Steam friends list. When the lobby leader joins a server everyone else in the lobby will automatically join as well and form a group in-game.
To quickly find an ideal server (especially for new players) you can use the matchmaker under the play menu which will find a server with the most players and lowest ping it can. In the options menu you can configure the minimum players and maximum ping as well as show the full list of maps.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page!