18.104.22.168 Update Notes
Posted on June 15, 2018
- Added ability to ignore blueprints to avoid accidentally crafting them. Ignored blueprints are hidden when 'hide uncraftable blueprints' is enabled.
- Added 'allowed IPs' field to workshop submission tool which enables server networks to have workshop items restricted to download only on their servers when using the WorkshopDownloadIDs.json feature.
- Tweaked harvesting plants to be cancellable by plugins with onHarvestPlantRequested.
- Tweaked beds to only be placeable with a line of sight to center of torso.
- Tweaked Snayperskya range up to 250 meters.
- Tweaked ranges of all shotguns longer.
- Tweaked PDW to have increased bullet drop.
- [Hawaii]Tweaked boulders to use the same shader as used in other maps.
- Fixed to clamp user interface scale into [0.5, 2] during startup.
- Fixed melee weapon taking durability damage from misses.
- Fixed potential issue with object foundations.