All updates from Unturned in one place.
Unturned Update Logs
This week I improved and expanded a lot of the NPC features, added the ability to have objects tied to quests e.g. fixing the map's radio towers, added the Liberator/new objects to Russia and got started filling it with characters/quests. If you do visit the Liberator there are several interesting quests, but be warned it feels very empty without all the dialogue complete/missing characters.
This week I've been working on the backend/functionality for NPCs and I'm quite happy about the amount of progress so far!
Characters are created with a new object type where you specify all the clothes, gear, equipped items, hair, etc you want them to have and then can be placed in the level editor. They have plenty of unique idle animations, look around, inspect their items and will look at you when you're standing next to them or talking to them so they aren't static like most objects!
- Added Soulcrystal achievement/puzzle/easter egg.
- Added ability to place buildables in the level editor.
- Added precision in-game building for camera mode. [Default F6]
- Added Ramp Walls:
- Added config options for hint and full server descriptions.
- Accepted several new curated workshop items.
- Added new server info screen when connecting.
- Added ability to rotate items in display storage.
- Added graphics options to enable/disable ragdolls and debris.
- Added config options for remaining gamemode differences.
- Added craftable sandwiches for all meats/fishes:
- Added Mannequins:
- Added Plaques: