All updates from Unturned in one place.
Unturned Update Logs
Bastian [the creator of BattlEye] and I have been back and forth about integrating it for absolutely ages, and today I'm very happy to say BattlEye starts a trial run in Unturned! Because of how Unturned cheats work it should be able to completely block them, meaning all servers running BattlEye are cheater free!
- Added nifty new inventions available from Doc Ernie.
- Added settings for chromatic aberration, film grain, TAA and screenspace reflections.
- Added settings to disable anisotropic filtering.
- Added Coalition rank and quest achievements.
- Added config option for Ray_Aggressor_Distance, now default 8 rather than 4.
- Added skins for Hawkhound, Schofield and Masterkey.
- Added first step of Modules feature.
In celebration of Halloween until the next update you will now get dropped Halloween Gift Presents filled with free costumes, and can visit the Liberator to find the crew all dressed up! The biggest wave yet of mostly spooky curated workshop items was also accepted and now available on the Stockpile if you'd like to take a look:
- Added traitor uncovering questline.
- Added lightningstrike boss zombie quest for Ensign Cliff.
- Added groundpounder boss zombie quest for Peter.
- Added flamethrower boss zombie quest for Norbert.
- Added config options to include boss zombies in spawns.
- Added ability to track a quest in the HUD.
- Added Industrial Gas Can.
- Added NPC/dialogue/quest/vendor documentation to workshop documentation.
- Added deferred decal support and converted many decal-like objects to use it.
- Added Lieutenant Oswald in charge of scouting the area.
- Added Doc Ernie blueprint unlocks/dialogue.
- Added Mechanic's engine repair quest.
- Added Medic's research recovery quest.
- Added Ensign Franklin to buy replacement uniforms from.
- Added Nautical Nuisance quest for Rusty.
- Added assorted filler NPCs with dialogue.
- Added Quadbarrel.
- Added Bayonet.