All updates from Unturned in one place.
Unturned Update Logs
- Added blindfold. [ID 1464]
- Added a few more caves to Hawaii and large cavern.
- Added workshop upload wizard to devkit.
- Added automatic serverside workshop downloads.
- Added more foliage details to Hawaii.
- Added maple and pine beams to Hawaii.
- Added coastguard mega zombie.
- Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.
- Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.
- Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.
- Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.
- Fixed placing buildables as passenger.
- Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.
- Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.
- Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.
- Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.
- Fixed war boat serverside crash.
- Fixed some colliders on the seaplane....
Hawaii is Unturned's first Curated map and now available in-game!
It's been built from the ground up by the following community workshop creators:
Are you a survivor with an eye for photography? You're in luck - this week we're running a contest to update Unturned's loading screens! If your screenshot is selected it will be used in the background art and you'll win a special in-game item!Requirements...
All vehicles now spawn with a battery. The battery charges while the engine is running, and drains down if the headlights/siren are left on with the engine off. If the battery runs out while driving the horn, headlights, taillights and sirens will stop working. If the battery is dead when entering the vehicle the ignition will not function. You can remove the battery in the vehicle context menu, and add one by using a replacement found at mechanics/gas stations.
- Added mesh/tree/object painting brush to foliage tool.
- Added sea level water volume option to disable puddles underneath.
- Added water volume type option for dirty/salty/clean refills.
- Added option to preview affected coordinates to landscape tool.
- Added foliage volume options to block specific foliage types.
Edit for Econ Ticket Failure
Valve have confirmed they're working on fixing it for the next Steam update, however there isn't a solid release date for that yet. In the meantime a temporary workaround is to dequip your skins and cosmetics...
Workshop Crate #1
The first community-created mystery box is now dropping as the January 2017 Workshop Crate #1! All of the contents were voted on in the curated workshop, and are the first time you can get mythical variants of workshop items!
To open a workshop crate you will need the associated workshop key available from the stockpile. This is because the sales of the special key are split with the creators of the items in the crate. Future non-workshop mystery boxes will continue to use the normal mystery box key, however.