by Nelson Sexton
Posted on March 01, 2015
March RoadmapThis last month a ton of new content has been added, much of it at your request/suggestion! Going forward into March not only will more content be added similarly, but two main goals will be also aimed for:Workshop support. With the level editor, custom content and localization support already in it is a natural step to allow you to easily upload/download them. This will likely begin with localization and work its way up to other types of content. The beta group required to view the workshop can be found here.Finalized Canada map. Based on the changes discussed in yesterday's update the Canada map will hopefully be finished. Rather than putting all the changes out at once, which was a bad idea in some ways because it reduced feedback, updates will come out one at a time and maybe even be streamed to get maximum community involvement.
18.104.22.168 Update NotesIf you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added adrenaline. (ID 387)
- Added morphine. (ID 388)
- Added antibiotics. (ID 389)
- Added painkillers. (ID 390)
- Added vitamins. (ID 391)
- Added tablets. (ID 392)
- Added rag. (ID 393)
- Added dressing. (ID 394)
- Added bloodbag. (ID 395)
- Added crushed mauve berries. (ID 396)
- Added crushed amber berries. (ID 397)
- Added crushed indigo berries. (ID 398)
- Added crushed jade berries. (ID 399)
- Added crushed russet berries. (ID 400)
- Added crushed teal berries. (ID 401)
- Added crushed vermillion berries. (ID 402)
- Added suturekit. (ID 403)
- Added cough syrup. (ID 404)
- Added grass #2 object.
- Fixed normal bullets rounding down the amount of force.
- Fixed long range metal ladders.
- Fixed pine arrow durability resetting.