by Nelson Sexton
Posted on December 01, 2014
December RoadmapFrom the results of the vote yesterday it looks like December is going to be the leap that takes 3.0 up to a 2.0 level of content! You'll be able to utilize all of these on either your custom maps or the Devtest map:
- Civilian, militia and military weaponry.
- Clothes, backpacks, hats, etc.
- Food, water and medical supplies.
- Throwable items.
- Traps and interactable buildables.
- Civilian and military vehicles.
- Weapon attachments.
- Crafting items.
22.214.171.124 Update NotesIf you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added grip slot for attachments.
- Added weapon spread. Once a gun has
- Added force loss for melees. Once a melee has
- Added ability to configure durability per item.
- Improved random numbers to generate the same on server and client.
- Improved zombies to not falsely attack as easily.
- Disabled durability on Easy mode.
- Fixed dying with gold suit on.
- Fixed stamina issue after jumping on server.
- Fixed windows and doorways falling through ground.
- Fixed some actions that could be performed while dead.
- Fixed vehicles spawning when loading next to existing vehicles.
- Fixed a crash when hosting maps with no navigation, vehicles or zombies.