18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on May 08, 2015
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF".
This update should drastically improve your multiplayer experience, although there are many more optimizations to do to try and bring down ping and improve connection reliability.
- Improved hit detection in multiplayer. It should be a lot more responsive and accurate now, especially against players and fast moving objects.
- Improved dedicated server performance and memory useage.
- Improved zombie lag compensation.
- Tweaked vehicle audio distance a bit higher.
- Fixed vehicle and structure damage reversed for melee weapons. This allowed the blowtorch to destroy structures very quickly.
- Fixed makeshift bat repair blueprint.
- Fixed melee to use server ticks rather than time.
- Fixed swapping perspectives while dead.
- Fixed singleplayer log files.