18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on April 06, 2015
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added arrows to show which direction a barricade or structure is facing.
- Added new menu scene and interface.
- Added some items that were missing from spawns.
- Added icons on the interactable bar.
- Added more scaling functionality so that every feature should remain useable in lower resolutions.
- Added constraint system to the UI to make it easier to support lower resolutions.
- Added ability to use any skill tree in-game at any time. Restricting players seemed to unbalance the game and was less interesting.
- Added volume slider.
- Improved climbing to snap position to the best distance to avoid getting stuck inside.
- Improved ladders to add some speed when jumping off to make landing on nearby ledges easier.
- Improved systems behind skills to allow easier global changes to functionality.
- Tweaked amount of sight offset when aiming, but in the future the change will be re-applied to iron sights. (Reverted temporarily because it negatively impacted scope visibility.)
- Tweaked repair and supplies crafting icons to stay more consistent with everything else.
- Tweaked blueprint + and = to use icons rather than text.
- Tweaked graphics names to be more understandable and defaulted Level of Detail to High.
- Fixed character inspect mouse position when scaled.
- Fixed pressing escape when binding keys not leaving.
- Fixed tearing up red cap.
- Fixed spelling of Snayperskya.
- Fixed scope rendering not disabling when dequipping a scoped gun.
- Fixed character and scope images scaling poorly.
- Fixed state toggle buttons default scale.
- Fixed generator placement using the wrong data type.
- Fixed underground player spawns in the South East.
- Fixed placement bounds checks to include the top and bottom of the world.