22.214.171.124 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on January 01, 2015
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added ability to slide on ice.
- Added traction to off roaders, trucks, vans, fire trucks and police cars.
- Added reduced handling and brake effectiveness when driving bad traction vehicles in blizzardy conditions.
- Added new structure placement system to snap buildables based on look direction as oppposed to looking at the floor.
- Added ability to press F1-F8 keys in editor to toggle visibility.
- Turning sirens on alerts all zombies regardless of speed.
- Improved 16x scope model.
- Scope accuracy improvement only applies when aiming.
- Structures scale down a bit when destroyed to pop out better.
- Improved level ownership enforcement slightly.
- Increased all vehicle speeds.
- Increased firetruck turning rate.
- Decreased default midnight brightness.
- Increased Grizzly damage multiplier on chest and recoil recovery.
- Disabled masks protecting against freezing.
- Increased upward vehicle explosion force.
- Renamed Oakbear to Colt because Grizzly is more specific than bear.
- Menu graphics shows a bit more info.
- Decreased the rate at which freezing occurs.
- Fixed tree stump height.
- Fixed snow particles showing up in map overview.
- Fixed missing space message when swapping items.
- Fixed water icon missing.
- Fixed forward and backward detection radius flipped.
- Fixed misaligned road on Devtest.
- Fixed default water height.
- Fixed no doorway/window message when unfocused.
- Fixed zombie clothing models not properly scaling.
- Fixed serverlist map filter not updating when loading.
- Fixed ping system getting the wrong information.
- Fixed new structure system misbehaving with birch/pine on servers.