126.96.36.199 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on December 23, 2014
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
- Added maple, birch and pine doors. (IDs 281-283)
- Added jail door. (ID 284)
- Added door slots to all existing models and structures.
- Added barricade and structure blocking messages.
- Added option to swap between primary and secondary terrains, beforehand it was based on whether the editor was in or out of bounds.
- Improved turnaround time on new player related information.
- Improved main game interface layout, however still looking for feedback on this.
- Improved feeling of forest density.
- Safety alert goes away right after turning it off or 2 seconds.
- Increased number of vehicles per map.
- Disabled motion on hint box since it was distracting.
- Wrecked up the old jail door model.
- Fixed saving destroyed vehicles.
- Fixed crash when deleting navigation flag.
- Fixed wrong color returned in ligthing.
- Fixed gold chat field without gold.
- Fixed getting into vehicles as passenger.
- Fixed crash when adding/removing from a nonexistant tier.
- Fixed a bug with stopping inventory and surrender animations.
- Fixed vehicles loading into eachother when starting up the server.
- Fixed main undo with border.