18.104.22.168 Update Notes
Posted on June 21, 2019
- Added two bundles created by the Candyland workshop map team.
- Accepted several new curated workshop skins to the Stockpile.
Quality of Life
- Pause menu can be opened from death screen.
- Freecam and legacy editor camera speed can be adjusted.
- Version mismatch disconnects show the server's version.
- Cosmetics inventory automatically merges crafting material stacks.
- Player icons are shown on map while using spectator freecam.
- Anonymous dedicated server is now available separately from the game client as AppID 1110390. It contains the 64-bit Windows and Linux headless servers, and strips many client-only files to optimize download times and disk space.
- Dedicated server auto-downloads child workshop items from collections and dependencies.
- Added gameplay config option to retain primary/secondary equipment after death.
- Scam or inappropriate servers can now be blacklisted by regex.
- Improved startup time by deferring some loading to the first time you enter each map. You can disable this with the "-NoDeferAssets" command-line option. For the moment this applies to vehicles and level objects because most assets are known by map load time.
- Display master bundle mounting progress.
- Show name of downloading workshop item if known.
- Added per-level version numbers so that workshop maps can be updated smoothly.
- Added "Weather_Override" to level's Config.json which can be set to "Rain" or "Snow"
- Added "Use_Vanilla_Bubbles" true/false option to Level.config for disabling underwater bubbles.
- Added optional "GameModeLabel" localization override per-map.
- Added "_Auto_Equip" true/false option for NPC item rewards.
- Added "Should_Delete_After_Use" true/false option for consumeable items.
- Added "Can_Steal_Battery" true/false option for vehicles.
- Added "Projectile_Damage_Multiplier", "Projectile_Blast_Radius_Multiplier" and "Projectile_Launch_Force_Multiplier" for projectile ammo.
- Added "Ammo_Per_Shot" and "Fire_Delay_Seconds" numeric options for guns.
- Replaced gun Delete_Empty_Magazines flag with Should_Delete_Empty_Magazines true/false which now overrides action item mode.
- Added DamageTool zombieDamaged and animalDamaged events.
- Added "-SkipAssets" command-line flag. Useful for quickly iterating on server-side code.
- Added onSiphonVehicleRequested event.
- Tweaked onCraftingRequested to be easier to use as onCraftBlueprintRequested.
- Arena wall more visually appealing.
- Vehicles cannot be siphoned while locked.
- Projectile impacts ensure hit is not child of owner.
- Fixed item hotbar when client is missing an item asset.
- Fixed Greece not referencing Hawaii as a dependency.
- Fixed requesting vehicles on server exceeding max packet size.
- Fixed GameSense integration had not been enabled on build machine. "-GameSense" command-line option can be used to enable it. Note that only health, ammo, barrel quality and firemode are currently supported.