18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on December 10, 2014
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.There're now tons of attachments to pick up near the tunnel! Today's shipment is mainly sights, grips and barrels, but tomorrow's will contain some nifty tactical tools.
- Added bipod. (ID 143)
- Added ranger suppressor. (ID 144)
- Added horizontal grip. (ID 145)
- Added red dot sight. (ID 146)
- Added red halo sight. (ID 147)
- Added red chevron scope. (ID 148)
- Added military barrel. (ID 149)
- Added military muzzle. (ID 150)
- Added support for all attachments to affect things like spread, recoil and damage.
- Added support for multi-caliber attachments, for example military silencer works on dragonfang.
- Improved performance of initial inventory syncing significantly.
- Improved appearance of red dot scope.
- Increased zoom of red dot scope.
- Decreased hunger/thirst rate slightly.
- Reduced damage when using a silencer.
- Fixed long range butterfly knife coloring.
- Fixed some formatting issues with item amount.
- Fixed fall damage with broken legs.
- Fixed blocking objects such as hedges not being selectable in the editor.
- Fixed networking being extra broken.