184.108.40.206 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on December 07, 2014
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.Keep an eye out for some pink berries near the farm! I hear they're great for your health, and are way better than 2.0 since all the effects are randomized.
- Added ace. (ID 107)
- Added ace clip. (ID 108)
- Added hawkhound. (ID 109)
- Added hawkhound iron sights. (ID 110)
- Added hawkhound magazine. (ID 111)
- Added bluntforce. (ID 112)
- Added shells. (ID 113)
- Added bluntforce iron sights. (ID 114)
- Added pink berry. (ID 115)
- Added ranger ammunition box. (ID 119)
- Added kitchen knife. (ID 120)
- Added military knife. (ID 121)
- Added pink berry bushes next to farm road.
- Added randomized visions so every hallucination is different.
- Added death music when music is enabled in menu.
- Zombies take 1.25x more damage from behind.
- Medium size objects block zombie vision.
- Improved civilian ammunition box model.
- Zombies investigate the source of an explosion.
- Magazines no longer show up while reloading.
- Improved item hitbox sizes to reduce physics issues.
- Improved bat and hockey stick animations.
- Bolt action rifles emit the casing when hammering the next round.
- Removed buildables from Devtest loot.
- Increased volume of internal suppressor.
- Increased spread on honeybadger, reduced inventory size and brought into normal ID range.
- No bleeding or broken bones on Easy mode.
- Decreased critical sound volume slightly.
- Fixed cancelling equip.
- Fixed getting out of vehicle into map boundry.
- Fixed magazine getting deleted when refilling other type.
- Fixed double shooting with low firerate weapons.
- Fixed chambering a bullet when no ammo was present.
- Fixed schofield bullets poking out the bottom.
- Fixed breaking legs when climbing on server.
- Fixed music not disabling instantly on menu.
- Fixed a server crash when blowing up vehicles.
- Fixed empty objects getting registered as repairable.
- Fixed a hotkey bug.