126.96.36.199 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on December 06, 2014
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.If you're looking for some of these new items check out the fire station roof! Who knows why they put them up there. There's also a super rare new gun not mentioned in these notes you might be lucky enough to find! (It'll be one of the end-game type guns in the final version.)
- Added oakbear. (ID 97)
- Added oakbear magazine. (ID 98)
- Added cobra. (ID 99)
- Added cobra magazine. (ID 100)
- Added schofield. (ID 101)
- Added schofield iron sights. (ID 102)
- Added schofield clip. (ID 103)
- Added fire axe. (ID 104)
- Added baseball bat. (ID 105)
- Added hockey stick. (ID 106)
- Added critical hitmarker noise.
- Added ability to craft clothing into cloth, even backpacks.
- Added ability to craft bandages and splints.
- Added alleyway firestation roof access on Devtest.
- Bleeding and broken legs are healed after 60 seconds in non-hard mode.
- Improved wheel flight direction.
- Reduced size of several crafting items.
- Zombies cause bleeding damage in hard mode.
- Repair blueprints are now more logical.
- Fixed floating vehicles.
- Fixed blood splats on resources.
- Fixed muzzle flash position.