188.8.131.52 Update Notes
Posted on May 25, 2018
Greece Update 3 of 3Spyjack, well known for his incredible use of NPC features in his "Tales of Terror" mod, has been hard at work since the initial launch of Greece on this huge NPC update! Now available in-game these are some of the highest quality quests yet - from critical thinking puzzles (that still challenge him from time to time), to multi-stage construction, to some questlines with many alternative endings.You can now make use of the rally racing tracks across Greece! Two Rally Car vehicle skins are now up on the Stockpile for purchase, the sales of which support the creators of Greece. The Greece Mystery Box has also been updated with a few new items.View Rally Car Skins
IrelandBy popular request Ireland has been extended to June 15th!The Ireland team has been hard at work these past few weeks improving the map through smaller patches. For further details view the Ireland specific patch notes on the steam discussions:View Previous Ireland Patch NotesIreland changes in the 184.108.40.206 update:
- Tweaked Dagger rarity to Epic from Rare.
- Tweaked Dagger head shot multiplier to 1 from 1.2
- Fixed naming issue with Ireland House #6 which caused it to be non existent for Linux users.
- Fixed issue with trees looking quite broken for Mac and Linux users.
- Fixed incorrect Nav data for several quests causing them to be impossible to complete.
- Fixed bug causing underwater sounds to not play.
- Fixed texture stretching and smoothing on many boulders.
Main Update Notes
- Added tons of new content and features to Greece.
- Added Rod of Asclepius, Warhammer and Corinthian Helmet to the Greece Mystery Box.
- Added NRG and vT0 Rally Car skins to the Stockpile.
- Added button to remove servers while on the favorites list screen.
- Added thumbnail and server list description options in server config.
- Added Gun_Damage_Multiplier and Melee_Damage_Multiplier options for vehicles and buildables.
- Added Stun_Zombie_Always and Stun_Zombie_Never options for melee weapons.
- Added ability for plugins to use 32x32 .png for chat message icons.
- Added buildable damaged events for plugins to modify damage and whether it's allowed.
- Added Bundle_Override_Path option for identical assets to share files.
- Improved chat message display and added options for chat to Preferences.json.
- Improved pause menu to open when alt-tabbing while in-game.
- Improved performance of several post process effects.
- Improved item despawn/respawn responsiveness. [May still need some tuning!]
- Improved reliability of server favoriting features.
- Tweaked death music to only play in singleplayer.
- Fixed pitch of certain sounds interfering with each other.
- Fixed item context menu to respect UI scale setting.
- Fixed item drag visual to respect UI scale setting.
- Fixed attachments to respect UI scale setting.