Craftable Stat Counters
You can now use your Crafting Materials introduced from the previous update to make Stat Counter tools! These can be attached to any weapon skin in your inventory to begin tracking your prowess with that item, for example how many players you've killed with it. You can then show off your insanely high killcounts to friends (or envious enemies) both while holding your skin, or in any trophy case type storage.Currently there are two types of stat counters:
- Player Kills: Red display, self explanatory name.
- Total Kills: Orange display, tracks not only players but zombies and animals as well.
Make sure to leave your feedback on other stat counters you might want, and if there are any items you feel the stat counter positioning should be adjusted on.
- Added Total Kills Stat Counter.
- Added Player Kills Stat Counter.
And yes, you can attach a stat counter to your canned beans. If you somehow manage to directly kill someone while holding the beans it will be tracked. You guys are crazy!
- Fixed crafting list button icon tint.
- Fixed potential audio issue when loading.
- Fixed unable to open devkit windows.
- Fixed aprix bandit leader pants icon.
You might also like...