22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on November 17, 2017
Trunk StorageThe long, long requested trunk storage space has finally arrived! You can access it underneath the usual vehicle menu controls like door locks and passenger seating. I did my best to add it to every vehicle, but there are quite a few so some tweaking might be required.
- Added trunk space to all official vehicles.
- Added support for level configs to override mode configs. See the Destruction map config for an example.
- Added vehicle explosion force option for bicycles.
- Tweaked auth event for mods to only be called for pending joining players.
- Fixed to force players off destroyed bicycles without killing them.
- Fixed using doors on car to boost through closed hatch.
- Fixed crash when zombie destroys bicycle.
- Fixed dropping throwable when killed while throwing.
- Fixed using chewing gum in safezone.
- Fixed chewing gum to explode after fully finishing using.
- Fixed Liberator lights not turning on/off.
- Fixed tutorial CCTV note NPC mixup.