22.214.171.124 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on November 29, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you can join with the password "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF"
- Added all new wooden structure models to give a really authentic feel to your base.
- Added height numeric values beside sliders.
- Added physics destruction effects to structures.
- Added physics destruction effects to wheels.
- Added sound for crafting magazines.
- Improved several server commands to use the recent list rather than the overall histroy.
- Improved singleplayer gold mode option to show a lock.
- Improved serverside player movement collision.
- Improved vehicle death effects and fire only shows up at health = 0, not health
- Disabled tree physics with physics option turned off.
- Each buildable reflects the health of the resource it's made of.
- Recipes that at least an element aren't present don't show up.
- Removed fuel influence on explosion to avoid confusion.
- Renamed to kph and mph.
- Increased crafting volume.
- Removed physics damage on non-items.
- Fixed not being able to refill second magazine.
- Fixed items regenerating multiple times without clearing old items.
- Fixed most likely cause of vehicle underwater crash.
- Fixed weapon attachments updating.
- Fixed barricade outline while equipping.
- Fixed empty magazines not coming back from search.
- Fixed a bug when crafting items that didn't require tools.
- Fixed a bug with rotated structures blocking zombies.
- Fixed debris blocking bullets.
- Fixed refilling empty magazines.
- Fixed pine fortification name and description.
- Fixed vehicles to use map max vehicles or spawn count, whichever is lower.
- Fixed a crashing issue when refreshing bundles.