18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on November 28, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you can join with the password "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF"Crafting is now in 3.0, and way easier than 2.0! It's much more user friendly and designed to be more customize-able and expansive. One example of new opportunities with this is that each ammo box contains a certain number of bullets, and only the bullets needed to fill up a magazine are used.
- Added crafting.
- Added ammo boxes for refilling magazines.
- Added material variants of every barricade and structure.
- Added several crafting items.
- Added slight physics movement when hitting items and corpses.
- Zombies get bored of players who swim underwater.
- Improved editor selection interface visibility.
- Increased head swivel distance when looking out vehicle window.
- Increased zombie damage on hard, reduced on easy.
- Increased weapon damage on hard, reduced on easy.
- Increased detection radius on hard, reduced on easy.
- Changed the way game tags are requested. Might break server browser?
- Fixed invisible inventory when equipping.
- Fixed km/h spelling.
- Fixed a server error with headlights.
- Fixed teleporting players while in vehicles.
- Fixed death messages in dedicated server.