18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on November 22, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you can join with the password "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF"
You can now harvest resources in 3.0! They're significantly improved from 2.0
- The health system is dramatically different allowing stronger trees like pines to have higher durability, and all weapons can damage them. Use explosives to quickly blow up a tree, or punch it repeatedly (literally) 50 times. Obviously the axe is currently the best for chopping them down.
- The trunk falls over with physics.
- Logs fall in the direction of the trunk, and sticks fall around the base.
- Item drops are guaranteed, and there are multiple types of logs and sticks.
- Resources re-spawn steadily.
- Added the ability to harvest trees.
- Added some glass models to the editor.
- Improved memory useage significantly between client/server.
- Improved collider performance by only loading navigation inside navigation areas on server.
- Bug reports leads to a post about how to report properly.
- Improved networking performance for effects.
- Improved all respawn systems.
- Removed render cap on roads, although it is still recommended to not make them too long.
- Brought info label up to date.
- Fixed player collision.
- Fixed driving dead vehicles.
- Fixed a loading screen bug.
- Fixed a bug standing near the edge.
- Fixed engine not updating when swapping seats.
- Fixed headlights staying on when exploded.
- Fixed vehicles getting misreferenced.
- Fixed not being allowed into underwater vehicles.
- Fixed turning feeling slugish.