184.108.40.206 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on November 18, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you can join with the password "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF"The most basic aspects of the structure building system are now in! Going forward not only will things from 2.0 such as doors be added, but new ways to build and other materials such as logs and metal.
- Added structure building.
- Added new systems to help improve hit detection.
- Added ability for zombies to trap players.
- Improved responsiveness and multiplayer movement to be less jittery.
- Improved picking up items syncing to hopefully eliminate any cases of wrongful pickup or unable to pickup.
- Improved car idle sitting animation.
- Reduced volume of zombie idle audio.
- Fixed zombies not reacting to shots.
- Fixed fuel/barricades not getting the same ray direction.
- Fixed a bug with the hit detection.
- Fixed zombies playing audio when dieing.
- Fixed ignition audio when the vehicle is out of fuel.
- Fixed zombies getting lost when standing near a wall.
- Fixed axes and fuel cans not being visibily useable.
- Fixed refilling vehicles that were already full.
- Fixed zombies having bad barricade attention spans.
- Fixed a swimming bug.
- Fixed a region updating issue.
- Fixed crash when run over car with no driver.
- Fixed editor selection resetting when searching.