22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on April 13, 2017
Groups ChangesYou can now set your character's main group from the survivor screen which uses the Steam groups system. When joining a server it will automatically place you into your Steam group, or a group with the friends from your lobby if you're in a lobby. From there you can choose to form/join groups using the new dynamic group features, or rejoin your Steam group using a persistent invite at the top of the queue.For servers which rely on groups for teams or don't want players able to manually join/leave groups (e.g. using a plugin that automatically places you into a group) you can set Allow_Dynamic_Groups in the Gameplay config file to false. This will keep the player in whichever Steam group they have selected or the group your code/mods set PlayerID.Group to.
- Added features to use Steam group alongside in-game groups.
- Added Allow_Dynamic_Groups option to Gameplay config.
- Fixed missing salvage interaction after changing group.
- Fixed opening quests rather than players list by default.
- Fixed blue knight top compression.
- Fixed queen's guard outfit compression.
- Fixed swashbuckler outfit compression.