184.108.40.206 Update Notes
Posted on May 26, 2017
- Improved area selecting to work with shift expand selection.
- Improved multiselect enum dropdowns to highlight selected flags.
- Fixed tire/battery spawn chance working opposite of intended.
- Fixed to allow sprinting in shallow water.
- Fixed launch preferences getting overwritten by some updates.
- Fixed server incorrectly sending large buildable packets.
- Fixed not granting quest note rewards clientside.
- Fixed some curated objects still showing with Object_Browser.Show_Curated_Objects set to false.
- Fixed area selecting flick of the mouse wrong size and items behind camera.
- Fixed area select to respect selection mask.
- Fixed resetting devkit search scroll between searches.
This week the map started properly taking shape with the rough landscape in place and the planned locations in their final spots, though a few new ideas have come to mind I'd like to work on soon. A couple places are somewhat detailed, this being one of the less spoilery ones:
Over the next week I'll be polishing/finalizing the landscape with materials, foliage, trees, boulders, erosion, etc and continuing to detail the locations themselves.