220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Posted on February 24, 2017
- Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.
- Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.
- Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.
- Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.
- Fixed placing buildables as passenger.
- Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.
- Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.
- Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.
- Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.
- Fixed war boat serverside crash.
- Fixed some colliders on the seaplane.
- Fixed Hawaii ladder behaviour on servers.
- Fixed incorrectly rotated Hawaii hospital slots.
- Fixed Hawaii fences to be destructible.
- Fixed collision on HawaiiPlatform_Cap.
- Fixed ladder height on all towers.
- Fixed shed placement at the track.
- Fixed all garden fence heights.
- Fixed vehicle spawn above the facility.
- Fixed vehicle spawns to use newer table system.
- Fixed multiple entries to the research facility.
Game Developers' Conference
I'll be away all next week in San Francisco for GDC, so there won't be an update. With these fixes the game should hopefully be relatively stable however. If you're in the area/attending GDC and would like to meet up let me know!