220.127.116.11 Update Notes
Posted on February 21, 2017
- Added hang gliders.
- Added war boat, skipper and scrounger vehicles.
- Added deadzone to Hawaii.
- Added option to preferences to disable bloom lens dirt.
- Improved volcano area on Hawaii.
- Improved to log asset capitalization differences to errors.
- Fixed placing storage on drowned vehicles about to despawn.
- Fixed to properly cleanup buildables on vehicle when despawned.
- Fixed chart baking and updated Hawaii chart.
- Fixed closing editor pause menu.
- Fixed possible bug with devkit dropdowns.
- Fixed saving kill volume configuration.
- Fixed naming of several Hawaii objects breaking Linux servers.
- Fixed placing barricades on a few vehicles.
- Fixed seaplane tail colliders and removed halos.
- Fixed coaster seats 3 and 4 to face forward.
- Fixed colliders and headlight/taillight on fishing boat.
- Fixed mismatched materials on serveral vehicles.
- Fixed colliders and incorrect seats in fire truck.
- Fixed fishing boat boyancy alignment.
- Fixed hospital vehicle collision and hospital building fortification slots.
- Fixed spruance fortification slots.
- Fixed cruiseliner glass transparency.
- Fixed Industrial_Pipe_Gate serverside collision.
- Fixed tree stump materials and hitboxes.
- Fixed lighting on seaweed objects.
- Fixed clipping on Haiku railings.
- Fixed ship repair bay fortification slots.
- Fixed floating phones.
- Fixed floating/sunken trees and through cave ceilings.
- Fixed a player spawn underneath the map.
- Fixed some large terrain holes.
- Fixed volcano kill volumes to affect vehicles.
- Fixed helipad at hospital.
- Fixed objects appearing through facility walls.
- Fixed floating tables at the memorial.
- Fixed hang glider spawns.
- Fixed missing ranger spawns.
- Fixed coastguard spawns to use newer systems.
- Fixed audio in dark ambiance caves.