In celebration of Halloween until the next update you will now get dropped Halloween Gift Presents filled with free costumes, and can visit the Liberator to find the crew all dressed up! The biggest wave yet of mostly spooky curated workshop items was also accepted and now available on the Stockpile if you'd like to take a look:
The most exciting bit for last however: there's a new secret achievement to solve, much more complex than the first! In my opinion it's a lot fairer (no localchat puzzle), so no hints this time!
- Added Mk. II achievement/puzzle/easter egg - new items:
- Added new items to Halloween Gift Present.
- Accepted a ton of new curated workshop items.
- Decorated the Liberator for Halloween.
- Tweaked galley to sell snack food items.
- Fixed bug preventing binding keys to mouse buttons 4-7.
- Fixed chamber door decal material.
- Fixed missing space in scout dialogue.
- Fixed using bayonet while sprinting.
- Fixed some issues with fog in deferred mode.
- Fixed satellite terrain capture in deferred mode.
- Fixed decals swapping modes when reloading area.
- Fixed terrain reflection to only use basemap.
- Fixed radiation splat decal deferred emission.