184.108.40.206 Update Notes
Posted on January 27, 2017
- Added mesh/tree/object painting brush to foliage tool.
- Added sea level water volume option to disable puddles underneath.
- Added water volume type option for dirty/salty/clean refills.
- Added option to preview affected coordinates to landscape tool.
- Added foliage volume options to block specific foliage types.
- Improved landscape tool to use inspector and support config undo/redo.
- Improved to cull large water volume surfaces as multiple tiles.
- Improved multiple/single enum inspector, added InspectableEnum attribute.
- Updated to Steamworks 1.39.
- Updated to Unity 5.5.1f1.
- Tweaked equipped Steam items to show a gear icon.
- Tweaked to ignore econ ticket until fixed.
- Fixed several missing example object bundles.
- Fixed potential problem loading game mode.
- Fixed level to save objects by GUID.
You can use this to quickly mass-place objects like pebbles, grass, trees and boulders. For example you could paint some pebbles onto the ground around a crash site, or boulder objects onto a cliffside like in the Russia map. Check out painting the Boulders_00_Collection for an example of that. Hold shift to erase painted details, or control to erase only the selected asset/collection.