- Added HMG to Hind and HMG Box.
- Added Ghillie Netting:
- Added support for server plugins to request client to view URL.
- Added guide for creating community updates.
- Improved wheeled vehicle audio.
- Improved objects to save by file name rather than ID.
- Tweaked several more actions/sounds to attract zombies.
- Tweaked generator/fire/drill noises to be less annoying.
- Tweaked bans to apply by IP as well as steam ID if the target is connected.
- Tweaked streamer mode to hide slightly more info.
- Fixed hole in roof at end of metro tunnel.
- Fixed farm tractor spawns.
- Fixed note_18 line count.
- Fixed fire_1 side door slot.
- Fixed gap in silo radio tower ladder.
- Fixed floating bush near junkyard.
- Fixed floating lights at mansion.
- Fixed confusingly placed boat objects.
- Fixed switches at factory/junction.
- Fixed several jumps in main line tracks.
- Fixed zombie spawn in airport rafters.
- Fixed zombie spawn in wall of camp cottage.
- Fixed incorrect boat spawns in wrong places.
- Fixed mafia zombie drops spawnrate.
- Fixed up collision issues a bit with Mooki's objects.
- Fixed underground zombie/vehicle spawns in front of airport.
- Fixed missing and/or over exaggerated rubble at crashes.
- Fixed military sandbag wall bottom face.
- Fixed zombies getting stuck on camp docks.
- Fixed zombies getting stuck in some firewatches.
- Fixed Russian flag gib material.
- Fixed rubble gibs to match object scale.
- Fixed destroying generator not disabling power.
- Fixed player arrow to show on top of group icons.
- Fixed makeshift vehicle world collision heights.
- Fixed new bunkers missing death barriers.
- Fixed oxygenator not working on vehicles.
- Fixed car bumper damage when crashing into high density of objects.
- Fixed applying interactable object animation state when loading area.
- Fixed cases in multiplayer where item physics could load before objects.
Community Update Guide
Following the release of Russia I've put together the start of a guide based on what I learned from teaming up with workshop modders to help open up the opportunity for others, and I'm very excited about the potential for a few 100% community created updates! It will be adjusted over time to cover more aspects as feedback comes in. Here's the link:
Russia Map Crash
If you are experiencing a crash while loading the Russia map then judging from submitted log files it's quite likely Unturned is running out of RAM/memory! In most cases this is due to preloading large amounts of workshop content - so as a temporary workaround you can unsubscribe from extra workshop files.
If you have custom objects in your map chances are you've run into some ID conflict issues before. Maps saved after this update will now only use the ID as a backup