22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on June 24, 2016
TanksYes - you can finally drive the tanks found around PEI and Washington! On PEI you can find a tank at Confederation Bridge, or at the destroyed tunnels on Washington. If you manage to loot some tank shells you can use the tank's turret, but keep an eye out, as you're very exposed in the gunner's seat! Tank missiles are similar to rockets, but travel faster and drop less. The new turret system is also very generic for modders, so features like rear-facing guns on a biplane or missiles on an attack helicopter are possible.
- Added Tanks. [IDs 120-121]
- Added Missile. [ID 1302]
- Added Book/Note. [IDs 1327-1328]
- Added Hatch. [IDs 1329-1332]
- Added option for inbound voice volume gain.
- Added icon when other player is talking.
- Improved cloth buildables to be colorable with flares.
- Improved shadow draw distance to make objects pop more, but character is wider.
- Tweaked admins to salvage items more quickly.
- Tweaked chemicals to be usable as poison.
- Tweaked 16x scope to have more mildots.
- Fixed showing player name rather than character name.
- Fixed barricade placement angle rounding.
- Fixed pine rampart low LOD using maple material.
- Fixed filter item showing quality.
- Fixed slight gap in heights of bridge #1.