22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on May 20, 2016
- Added destruction to more objects and upgraded several existing ones.
- Added new road system and associated editor tools.
- Added new terrain material low/high quality editor tools.
- Added noise option for terrain brushes.
- Added dithered height transition option for material baking.
- Added object scaling tool to editor.
- Added controls for ascending/descending camera.
- Added localization key for map names.
- Improved editor materials, details, road, resources options display.
- Improved object undo/redo to apply group changes and store more steps.
- Improved terrain undo/redo to work with skybox and store more steps.
- Tweaked material isGenerated option into 3 ignore options for more control.
- Tweaked objects list to use new search system.
- Tweaked viewmodel tilt to clamp angle when using high sensitivity.
- Tweaked ranger grade weapon damages slightly higher.
- Tweaked arrow weapon ranges a bit lower.
- Tweaked sidings to be vulnerable to guns/melee.
- Tweaked blowtorch inventory width lower.
- Tweaked dead trees to no longer block from jumping on stump.
- Fixed claim to prevent placing claim flag in a spot that overlaps another player's.
- Fixed players/vehicles/animals/zombies appearing stuck in when swapping servers.
- Fixed group name indicators to use character name if nickname not set.
- Fixed Arena field reflecting strangely in water.
- Fixed workshop map descriptions/icons in level list.
- Fixed barrel quality not updating on other clients.
- Fixed detail texture bleed on official maps.
- Fixed server crash when including "Debug" in startup commands.