126.96.36.199 Update Notes
Posted on February 26, 2016
- Added ranger muzzle and barrel. [IDs 1190-1191]
- Added high caliber ammo boxes. [IDs 1192-1193]
- Added prototype horde beacon. [ID 1194]
- Added ability to see whole map fully zoomed out.
- Added country flag jersey cosmetic drops.
- Added several curated workshop items.
- Added new note to Everett in Washington.
- Added heightblend terrain option and upgraded official terrains.
- Improved APC to look way more intimidating and awesome.
- Improved server to verify item hash before equip.
- Improved item quality color transition.
- Improved map to swap chart/satellite based on which you have.
- Improved alt player spawns to be visually different.
- Improved server to verify vehicle hash before driving.
- Improved some text fields to react to esc/return inputs.
- Improved drop range check to not apply in singleplayer.
- Tweaked nailgun magazines to be craftable with nails.
- Tweaked bullet trial visibility a bit lower.
- Tweaked military muzzle to decrease in quality when used.
- Tweaked map not to default zoomed out.
- Tweaked primary slot items to not be equipable in water.
- Tweaked scythe stats a bit lower.
- Tweaked quad/jetski to allow passenger on back.
- Tweaked drum magazines to take slightly longer to reload.
- Tweaked movement keys to close player dashboard.
- Tweaked ranger items to spawn in prisons.
- Tweaked military barrel/muzzle appearance.
- Fixed character texture bleed with MSAA.
- Fixed overlapping counters in Montague.
- Fixed lobby spawns in arena on PEI Arena.
- Fixed yellow faces on bottom of diving tank valve.
- Fixed salvage hint showing up in inventory.
- Fixed landing view tilt backwards.
- Fixed updating reload/hammer time while equipped.
- Fixed unable to see rocket.
- Fixed aggressive animals not losing interest.
- Fixed navmesh cuts running in editor.
- Fixed checking for generators in editor.
- Fixed refreshing assets as client.
- Fixed respawn index check when respawing mega zombie.