22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on February 19, 2016
- Added civilian armor vest. [ID 1168]
- Added spec ops outfit. [IDs 1169-1172]
- Added makeshift armor. [ID 1173]
- Added scythe. [ID 1174]
- Added chart. [ID 1175]
- Added GPS. [ID 1176]
- Added diving gear. [IDs 1178-1181]
- Added dufflebag. [IDs 1182-1189]
- Added burst fire mode, enabled on eaglefire.
- Added bullet trails when shooting without muzzle brake.
- Added map info to selection screen.
- Added new note to Montague.
- Added ability to use items while swimming.
- Added workshop errors tool to help identify simple bugs in custom content.
- Added bundle tool to Sources/Tools folder.
- Improved stars blending from midnight to dawn.
- Improved attachments to show arrow quality.
- Improved character UV layout.
- Improved suicide and drowning deaths to not get new spawn point.
- Improved refilling canteens ease.
- Tweaked PEI Arena spawn locations.
- Tweaked Washington spacecraft crash to have deadzone.
- Tweaked last suppressor shot to stay suppressed.
- Tweaked playerlist to show skillset.
- Tweaked created Arena maps to show in singleplayer list.
- Tweaked sand color a bit darker.
- Tweaked firefighter/police skillsets.
- Tweaked exercise/diving skills.
- Fixed buildable save corruption issue, restored files.
- Fixed keeping empty nailgun magazines.
- Fixed crafting nailgun magazines together.
- Fixed map zooming past first level.
- Fixed campfire audio poor looping.
- Fixed duplicate item drops in singleplayer.
- Fixed Arena maps in singleplayer.
- Fixed keeping arrow when shot misses.
- Fixed impact particle smoothness.
- Fixed losing all xp in Horde mode.
- Fixed some texture unloading issues.
- Fixed duplicate nailgun blueprint.
- Fixed impact bubbles shader.
- Fixed border difference in satellite map.