18.104.22.168 Update Notes
Posted on February 05, 2016
- Added police helicopter. [ID 106]
- Added hummingbird. [ID 107]
- Added revised character skillsets.
- Added UI color options for Gold members, free players now own the dark UI skin.
- Added thief outfit. [IDs 1156-1157]
- Added decay to buildable items. More info in full post!
- Added SkillsetID parameter to loadout command. More info in full post!
- Added back buttons to the menu.
- Added animation quality option.
- Added graphics settings tooltips.
- Added keybinds for plane/helicopter yaw/thrust.
- Improved stability of building on water vehicles on servers.
- Improved map zooming and to focus on player after teleport/respawn.
- Improved suppressor balance, ranger ones are more durable than military.
- Improved certain interactable objects to close automatically after a set time.
- Improved salvaging to show timer and reduced abuse.
- Improved vehicles to use character rollback system.
- Improved radio buttons for colorblind players.
- Improved text shadowing to work with formatting.
- Improved performance of camera related code.
- Improved performance of player/zombie animations.
- Tweaked Arena to encourage kills with XP, but lost on death.
- Tweaked zombies to be more threatening.
- Tweaked equipped item draw distances higher.
- Tweaked graduation cap Steam item color/type.
- Tweaked jetski a bit faster.
- Tweaked fall speed/damage higher.
- Removed option to disable item physics.
- Removed option to disable effects/debris.
- Tweaked explosive traps to have configurable range/effects.
- Fixed gun damage not decreasing with quality.
- Fixed bubbles teleporting underwater in 3rd person.
- Fixed infinitely crafting scrap/sheet metal. [22.214.171.124]
- Fixed crashing game with translation files.
- Fixed medium/high quality shadow artifacts.
- Fixed missing gold lock icons.
- Fixed max accepted XZ non-car travel distance on server.
- Fixed some unnecessary game/editor rendering.
- Fixed item despawn responsiveness.
- Fixed loadout to not play sound on spawn.
- Fixed level list going offscreen.
- Fixed washing machine tag/layer.