188.8.131.52 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on October 30, 2015
- Added support for interactable world objects.
- Added ability to open/close fridges.
- Added ability to raise/lower car lifts when powered.
- Added ability to open/close gates and crossings when powered.
- Added ability to turn traffic lights on/off when powered.
- Added ability to open/close wardrobes.
- Added new input networking system. [Note: 24 maxplayers is still recommended.]
- Added new player/vehicle movement buffer.
- Added new SSAO shader.
- Added new item/object/vehicle outline shader.
- Added "Outline Quality" graphics option.
- Added option to mark object physics material as dynamic or static.
- Added missing streetlights to Washington.
- Improved key purchase to use Valve's new item store.
- Removed MSAA due to intention to transition to deferred rendering.
- Tweaked interact hint to search for target recursively.
- Tweaked zubeknakov aimed accuracy to be only slightly worse than other ARs. Hipfire is still wider.
- Fixed outfit jeans internal name/icon issue.
- Fixed beard appearing in front of hockey mask.
- Fixed pie name to pumpkin pie.
- Fixed saving settings in some cases.
- Fixed farms not dropping pumpkin seeds.
- Fixed buffered unreliable packets sent from client.
- Fixed some issues with when player is added to vehicle.
- Fixed linux 64-bit installscript.
- Fixed item icon photobooth origin.
- Fixed vehicle parent after respawning.
- Fixed splatters on dynamic objects.