126.96.36.199 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on October 02, 2015
- Added map, item, vehicle, skin and object type workshop tags/filters. [Only compatible with newly uploaded workshop files]
- Added item node type to Horde mode for getting items with score.
- Added civilian night vision goggles. [ID 1044]
- Added kryzkarek, yuri, nykorev, matamorez, snayperskya and viper drops.
- Improved server list to not show results if version is out of date.
- Improved consistency of economy items by making new tool/updating old to new format.
- Improved military night vision goggles appearance.
- Improved lovely mythic effect.
- Improved mythics to lock to bones properly when leaning/looking.
- Tweaked farms/bushes to give some experience.
- Tweaked ace animation holding position.
- Tweaked roadmap button text.
- Tweaked zombies to wear any clothes.
- Tweaked night vision colors.
- Tweaked maximum ammunition spawn.
- Tweaked zombie counts in Horde mode.
- Tweaked wealthy mythic effect fade-in.
- Tweaked bluntforce to spawn on Washington.
- Tweaked some mythics to trail behind the player.
- Tweaked divine/rainbow mythics to no longer drop.
- Tweaked economy icon hosting to use AWS.
- Tweaked party/freezing/energized mythics to drop.
- Fixed skins on ready-to-use workshop.
- Fixed missing key icons on box.
- Fixed standing with non-space key.
- Fixed muzzle flash/tactical light/etc locking.
- Fixed glow on flashlight.
- Fixed missing fuel tank at racetrack.
- Fixed blowtorch particles.
- Fixed taking off clothing.
- Fixed headphones material.
- Fixed glowing mythics casting shadows.
- Fixed detailing on barrels.
- Fixed glossy blood splatter.
- Fixed including empty folders in maps list.
- Fixed scrapping night vision goggles.
- Fixed bright spot on road models.
- Fixed moving muzzle flare in first person.
- Fixed special case for Gold skin backwards compatibility.