18.104.22.168 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on September 04, 2015
- Added Gold katana and desert falcon cosmetic skins for Gold members!
- Added ability to equip Gold cosmetic skins from the cosmetic item menu.
- Added racecar. [ID 77-84]
- Added tractor. [ID 85]
- Added bus. [ID 86]
- Added military jeep. [ID 87-88]
- Added yuri. [ID 1041]
- Added yuri magazine. [ID 1042]
- Added racetrack to default road bundle.
- Added racetrack fence block #2.
- Added bleacher #1.
- Added baseball diamond #1.
- Added agriculture equipment #1.
- Added transit bench #1.
- Added transit cover #2.
- Added destroyed racecar.
- Added destroyed tractor.
- Added destroyed bus.
- Added destroyed jeep.
- Added unwrapped katana, timberwolf, zubeknakov, ace and desert falcon sources.
- Added info about custom ambience to maps documentation.
- Improved vehicle handling/responsiveness.
- Improved vehicle networking/control smoothness.
- Improved how clients update moving vehicles.
- Improved reflective stips on firefighter/construction uniform.
- Improved fuel filling object detection.
- Tweaked gun damage dropoff when quality is low.
- Tweaked militia item spawns on PEI.
- Tweaked farm and military vehicle spawns on PEI.
- Tweaked snayperskya/sabertooth range a bit higher.
- Tweaked cobra recoil a bit higher and reduced damage.
- Tweaked kryzkarek to accept ranger suppressor.
- Tweaked heartbreaker damage a bit lower.
- Tweaked size of campfire glow.
- Tweaked katana blade curvyness.
- Tweaked viper magazine appearance.
- Tweaked cargo pant/parka armor a bit lower.
- Tweaked military shirt/pant armor a bit higher.
- Fixed shell casing direction in left handed mode.
- Fixed window resize order issue causing tiny screen.
- Fixed hat armor when not wearing pants.
- Fixed crawler zombie ragdoll head flopping.
- Fixed toggling headlights on vehicles without them.
- Fixed viper inspect animation magazine.
- Fixed character to randomize if loading outside range.
- Fixed desert falcon durability loss.
- Fixed scrapping matamorez.
- Fixed displaying name of unknown item.
- Fixed wearing astronaut shirt on feet.
- Fixed case where arrows could take too much damage.
- Fixed avenger magazine position.
- Fixed duping by taking items out of destroyed crates.
- Fixed kryzkarek animal damage.
- Fixed bullet casing shinyness.
- Fixed bunker basement door rotation.
- Fixed resetting item packages list.