220.127.116.11 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on June 21, 2015
Hello!If you're interested in testing out this upcoming update head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access by right clicking on Unturned in your Steam library, selecting properties, navigating to the Betas tab and entering the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF".
Upgraded to the Unity 5 game engine! [Previously using Unity 4][/list]
Added support for more objects per map.
Added new lighting editor and backend.
Added gradient skybox.
Added all official content to the new asset system.
[*]Added 64-bit versions.
- Improved OSX/Linux performance.
- Improved memory usage.
- Improved day/night code.
- Tweaked cobra to accept military barrels.
- Tweaked rocket damage and blast radius lower.
- Tweaked rocket speed a bit lower.
- Tweaked honeybadger to fit in secondary slot.
- Tweaked shadowstalker barricade/structure damage higher.
- Tweaked metal can recipe lower.
- Tweaked metal gate recipe lower.
- Tweaked tape to also be craftable with glue.
- Tweaked bedroll/campfire spawn rate lower.
- Tweaked minimum mega zombie singleplayer spawn time lower.
- Fixed singleplayer to not unload structure regions.
- Fixed vehicle navigation affected by zombies.
- Fixed loading a few specific items.
- Fixed grenades duplicating when throwing.
- Fixed explosion blocking detect range.
- Fixed level borders casting shadows.
- Fixed shared folder size.
- Fixed loading mod content from offical folders.
- Fixed resetting some materials.
- Fixed barbed wire icon blur.
- Fixed error with ambient occlusion.
- Fixed order of dashboard hotkeys.
- Fixed item region model check.
- Fixed dedicated server ignoring alert noises.