220.127.116.11 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on October 26, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you can join with the password "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF"One thing I'm excited about that was worked on today is the ability to cut navigation data. It's not finished yet, but what it is it means that when barricading is added the zombies will be able to navigate around barricades rather than just eating them every time!
- Added PvP command.
- Added PvE command.
- Added entirely new zombie spawning system for singleplayer that dramatically improves performance (especially on large maps) and doesn't respawn zombies near the player.
- Zombies wander away when a player leaves them behind.
- Added the Red Dot Scope.
- Added new death screen.
- Added cause of death information.
- Added extra fallbacks in case of missing files.
- Seperated input simulation from physics update rate.
- Improved physics and ragdoll quality.
- Improved zombie performance and ability to move around the environment.
- Improved zombie clothing generator to allow shirt/pants chance parameter.
- Improved editor painting tools especially when painting in areas with objects.
- Blood splatters in the same direction as the damage applied.
- Increased navigation graph accuracy.
- Increased zombie spawn and respawn rate.
- Increased distance between 8x scope and camera.
- Reduced amount of blur.
- Reduced volume of menu music.
- Fixed desync caused by going prone and out quickly.
- Fixed the server-side aim not syncing with the dual render scopes.
- Fixed a bug that submerged the map in water.
- Fixed zombie loot table field.
- Fixed zombies walking down slopes.
- Fixed editing bounds area of maps.
- Fixed breaking tables buttons when no table exists.
- Fixed ragdoll when mauled by a zombie.
- Fixed a crash caused by dead zombies.
- Fixed dryer hitbox.
- Fixed spelling of successfully in a ton of files.
- Fixed savedata getting included in the Shared depot.