220.127.116.11 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on October 04, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you'll have to go read the Black Box update.
- Added first basis for server side input.
- Added silencer audio.
- Added recoil multipliers to the vertical grip.
- Added localization support for Equip and Drop buttons.
- Added jump key binding.
- Added new higher accuracy server time syncing system.
- Added ping information to clients and investigate commands.
- Added timeout command to server. (Ping threshhold.)
- Removed unnecessary information from various player commands. All information for a player is available with the investigate command.
- Hotkeys no longer show on unequipable items.
- Equip button no longer shows up in inventory when selecting inequipable items.
- Increased networking precision of look direction to allow proper aim calculation server side.
- Fixed playerlist savedata overflowing the buffer.
- Fixed dragged item getting selected.
- Fixed UI to rebuild 0.1s after the screen resizes.
- Fixed firemode swapping after changing state.
- Fixed some display issues with the investigate command.