188.8.131.52 Update Notes
by Nelson Sexton
Posted on September 28, 2014
Hello!These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you'll have to go read the Black Box update.
- Added singleplayer into 3.0. - Much testing needed.
- Added default settings to new maps.
- Added invisible barriers around the map.
- Added random scaling to resources.
- Added icons to level buttons.
- Added filters for passworded and dedicated servers.
- Added ping info to in-game server list.
- Improved the way that clouds are drawn.
- Split apart road and path savedata.
- Increased maximum player fall speed.
- Increased spawn rate of all items on Devtest map.
- Increased foliage quality on high and reduced quality on low.
- Increased physical recoil on AR32.
- Reduced max players to 24 for the mean time.
- Fixed server filters in-game to use 100% master server. Thanks Riley!
- Fixed black texture borders around the map.
- Fixed connecting to dot decimal notation IPs outside of the game.
- Fixed IP field to accept only 4 bytes.
- Fixed crashes with connect button.
- Fixed major rubberbanding, some fixes still needed.
- Fixed spawning in levels with no player spawnpoints.
- Fixed item drag offset when scrolled down.