All updates from Unturned in one place.
Unturned Update Logs
- Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.
- Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.
- Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.
- Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.
- Fixed placing buildables as passenger.
- Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.
- Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.
- Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.
- Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.
- Fixed war boat serverside crash.
- Fixed some colliders on the seaplane....
Hawaii is Unturned's first Curated map and now available in-game!
It's been built from the ground up by the following community workshop creators:
Are you a survivor with an eye for photography? You're in luck - this week we're running a contest to update Unturned's loading screens! If your screenshot is selected it will be used in the background art and you'll win a special in-game item!Requirements...
All vehicles now spawn with a battery. The battery charges while the engine is running, and drains down if the headlights/siren are left on with the engine off. If the battery runs out while driving the horn, headlights, taillights and sirens will stop working. If the battery is dead when entering the vehicle the ignition will not function. You can remove the battery in the vehicle context menu, and add one by using a replacement found at mechanics/gas stations.