Under the play menu you can now form a lobby and invite friends from your Steam friends list. When the lobby leader joins a server everyone else in the lobby will automatically join as well and form a group in-game.
To quickly find an ideal server (especially for new players) you can use the matchmaker under the play menu which will find a server with the most players and lowest ping it can. In the options menu you can configure the minimum players and maximum ping as well as show the full list of maps.
- Added popular workshop item display to main menu news.
- Added ability to spawn level objects from the asset browser and modify them in the devkit.
- Added object upgrade wizard to convert old objects to work in the devkit and Use_Legacy_Objects option.
- Added new upgraded visibility groups options to devkit.
You can now open a level in the devkit and use the Skin Creator Wizard under Windows -> Wizards to create and preview skins in-game.
- Added blindfold. [ID 1464]
- Added a few more caves to Hawaii and large cavern.
- Added workshop upload wizard to devkit.
- Added automatic serverside workshop downloads.
- Added more foliage details to Hawaii.
- Added maple and pine beams to Hawaii.
- Added coastguard mega zombie.
- Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.
- Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.
- Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.
- Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.
- Fixed placing buildables as passenger.
- Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.
- Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.
- Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.
- Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.
- Fixed war boat serverside crash.
- Fixed some colliders on the seaplane....
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page! (free for the first person!)