Hawaii Expansion Release
The community team which created Hawaii has been hard at work on an expansion to the map with tons of new content and locations to discover! It's now available to play and includes 30+ new quests.
- Added Empire.
- Added Empire Magazine.
- Added Devil's Bane.
- Added Devil's Bane Magazine.
- Added Luger Magazine.
- Added Swissgewehr Magazine.
- Added landmarks quality graphics option.
- Added teleport NPC reward type to move player to specific spawnpoint in level.
- Added crouch as a NPC pose option as well as Pose_Lean, Pose_Pitch and Pose_Head_Offset options.
- Added invulnerable and explosion proof tags for destructible objects.
- Added new guns and melees to skin source files.
Two new guns planned for the new map were finished this week and can now be found in airdrops. The MP40 is an antique SMG bridging the gap between carbines and assault rifles which will be improved upon in another upcoming gun, and the Determinator is a shotgun revolver with longer range but requiring better aim.
Map ProgressAll of the objects, nature assets and vehicles on my to-do list for the new map are now done! Though a few more are bound to come up as I go I think there's a lot of exciting stuff including suggestions going back several maps. The next step is creating the level itself: from the landscape to the decorations, spawns, lighting, etc.I'd hoped to have some new content this update for you but ran out of time, so my goal is to work on some of the new items to release ahead of the map in the coming weeks while primarily focusing on the level itself.
- Added Top Gun quest for Andy on the Liberator.
- Added Fighter Jet.
- Added Fighter Pilot Outfit.
- Added assets for waterfalls, simple example in Devtest4.
- Added effect volumes to devkit for placing particle effects.
- Added lock handles option to selection tool.
- Added ability to spawn objects/types by E hotkey in devkit.
- Added search fields to landscape and foliage filtered browsers.
This week I've been continuing work on the objects for the new map, Silo 22's big brother being the most exciting, and looking through the suggestions/feedback many of you have been posting.If you have any city/town related ideas I'm especially curious to see those at the moment, for example Washington had the new largest city with overpasses and skyscrapers and Russia had the underground metro system, thinking of a few unique ones for this map like burned to the ground in rubble, flooded district, Coalition fortified encampment - no guarantees but along those lines.My thinking with the zombie difficulty assets is to allow a new sort of progression where the higher tiered areas of the map have higher concentrations of the more challenging zombie types.Very tangential but Silo 22 was the first object I made the same day we started planning Russia which got me really excited to release the map, I think it's kind of the centerpiece/setpiece, and these new bases have given me the same feeling again!The goal for next week is to continue new objects, start on the landscape details and potentially begin making new items some of which might come out before the map. Update-wise the next version of Hawaii will ideally be ready sometime before this new map I'm working on.
- Added support for shooting turret from pilot seat.
- Fixed some cases where neck could get stuck.
- Fixed exploit using crops to push camera through wall.
- Fixed off scope reticule scaling.
- Fixed several buildables showing flat white.
- Fixed potential problem corrupting long text on signs.
- Fixed popping some vehicles' wheels off.
- Fixed turning off vehicle exhaust after death.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page! (free for the first person!)