- Added mesh/tree/object painting brush to foliage tool.
- Added sea level water volume option to disable puddles underneath.
- Added water volume type option for dirty/salty/clean refills.
- Added option to preview affected coordinates to landscape tool.
- Added foliage volume options to block specific foliage types.
Edit for Econ Ticket Failure
Valve have confirmed they're working on fixing it for the next Steam update, however there isn't a solid release date for that yet. In the meantime a temporary workaround is to dequip your skins and cosmetics...
Workshop Crate #1
The first community-created mystery box is now dropping as the January 2017 Workshop Crate #1! All of the contents were voted on in the curated workshop, and are the first time you can get mythical variants of workshop items!
To open a workshop crate you will need the associated workshop key available from the stockpile. This is because the sales of the special key are split with the creators of the items in the crate. Future non-workshop mystery boxes will continue to use the normal mystery box key, however.
Steam Awards 2016
Unturned has been nominated for the "I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award" award alongside Starbound, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Stardew Valley and Paladins!
Russia has frozen over for the winter! It's cold enough that a swim is an easy way to freeze yourself, but on land you should be fine - aside from the restricted visibility! The Festive Gift Present is also dropping again with some new skins and elf outfit, although at a 50% chance rather than the usual 100% because the event is longer than previously. A few curated workshop items were accepted this week, but there will be another wave next week so get yours in as soon as possible if you're working on a holiday themed item!
- Added rewritten/upgraded landscape system, new tools and holes support.
- Added Devtest4 map.
- Added basic type browser/content browser.
- Added terrain quality graphics option.
- Improved snow and ice to glitter in the sunlight and added option to disable.
- Improved landscape and nature objects to use triplanar mapping and added option to disable.
- Improved rain puddles not to form under main sea level.
Lots of changes happening recently on our page, which are meant to provide better and easier access for desktop users as well as for mobile users.
It should be now much easier to navigate through the UnturnedCompanion using your phone and it will be slowly optimized even more.
Other recent changes to the page:
- Added Earpiece.
- Added devkit save window.
- Added devkit object inspector.
- Added devkit asset browser.
- Added base functionality to devkit selection/transform tool.
- Added devkit undo/redo transactions window.
- Added per-server instance maps/bundles folders for limited server hosts.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page!