- Added popular workshop item display to main menu news.
- Added ability to spawn level objects from the asset browser and modify them in the devkit.
- Added object upgrade wizard to convert old objects to work in the devkit and Use_Legacy_Objects option.
- Added new upgraded visibility groups options to devkit.
You can now open a level in the devkit and use the Skin Creator Wizard under Windows -> Wizards to create and preview skins in-game.
- Added blindfold. [ID 1464]
- Added a few more caves to Hawaii and large cavern.
- Added workshop upload wizard to devkit.
- Added automatic serverside workshop downloads.
- Added more foliage details to Hawaii.
- Added maple and pine beams to Hawaii.
- Added coastguard mega zombie.
- Added several minor Hawaii ranger/military/coastguard locations.
- Added an underwater facility to the deadzone.
- Fixed visibility groups affecting volumes on server.
- Fixed possible object loading mismatch problem.
- Fixed placing buildables as passenger.
- Fixed potential problem when vehicles load inside lava.
- Fixed looking around with infinite sensitivity.
- Fixed missing space in haiku stairs name.
- Fixed two stuck spots in cave under farm.
- Fixed war boat serverside crash.
- Fixed some colliders on the seaplane....
Hawaii is Unturned's first Curated map and now available in-game!
It's been built from the ground up by the following community workshop creators:
Some players are creating custom Rocket mods. Some feel creative and are designing new Unturned Skins. And some... Some are just unique.
Are you a survivor with an eye for photography? You're in luck - this week we're running a contest to update Unturned's loading screens! If your screenshot is selected it will be used in the background art and you'll win a special in-game item!Requirements...
All vehicles now spawn with a battery. The battery charges while the engine is running, and drains down if the headlights/siren are left on with the engine off. If the battery runs out while driving the horn, headlights, taillights and sirens will stop working. If the battery is dead when entering the vehicle the ignition will not function. You can remove the battery in the vehicle context menu, and add one by using a replacement found at mechanics/gas stations.
Recently added skins
Contact us to have your server featured on the page!