All updates from Unturned in one place.
Unturned Update Logs
- Added Earpiece.
- Added devkit save window.
- Added devkit object inspector.
- Added devkit asset browser.
- Added base functionality to devkit selection/transform tool.
- Added devkit undo/redo transactions window.
- Added per-server instance maps/bundles folders for limited server hosts.
- Added Walkie Talkie.
- Added ability to pop out editor windows and keep in fullscreen.
- Added new upgraded translation system.
- Added basic visuals for selection and terrain brush tools.
- Added new undo/redo system to the devkit.
- Accepted 9 new curated workshop items.
Today I was checking my inbox when I came across this postcard from the community modding team who helped work on the Russia map!
One week in and BattlEye has permanently banned approximately ~3,700 confirmed cheaters! BattlEye's been hard at work on improved custom detection features for Unturned and there's been a lot of progress on flat out blocking most current cheats. You can check if a cheater you suspected is BattlEye banned by the "Game Ban" visible on their Steam profile. Also note that if you skipped the BattlEye install step you can still run Install_BattlEye.bat in your Unturned/BattlEye folder to set it up!
Bastian [the creator of BattlEye] and I have been back and forth about integrating it for absolutely ages, and today I'm very happy to say BattlEye starts a trial run in Unturned! Because of how Unturned cheats work it should be able to completely block them, meaning all servers running BattlEye are cheater free!