The map you've all been waiting for is finally here - Russia is now available to play!
Russia is Unturned's new largest map clocking in at 4x the size of PEI/Washington/Yukon giving you tons of room for bases and exploration, and through its tiered loot progression provides an interesting blend between survival and combat. Many of the new gameplay features from the past couple months have been designed with this map in mind as well, for example the best items are hidden away in the new radioactive deadzones giving reason to loot the lower portions of the map for gasmasks/filters.
- Added landmark LODs for most large objects.
- Added automatic landmark LODs for trees.
- Added landmark draw distance option.
- Added region complexity to visibility menu in editor.
- Added config options for losses from combat vs environment deaths.
- Added buttons to enable/disable skins and mythics in-game.
- Added new faces and wheel of emotions to gestures menu.
- Added new hair and beard styles.
- Added smoothed camera mode. [Default F5]
- Accepted several new curated workshop items.
Arms Shipment Part #2 of 2
Russian survivors have recovered a key military storage depot housing a huge arsenal of Russia's finest weapons, and have begun shipping them out to share with the Coalition. This week the full arsenal of newly uncovered weapons is deployed in Coalition airdrops!
Arms Shipment Part #1 of 2
Russian survivors have recovered a key military storage depot housing a huge arsenal of Russia's finest weapons, and have begun shipping them out to share with the Coalition. Starting today Coalition airdrops now contain the first half of these newly uncovered weapons! Next week the second half should be ready for deployment.